Fig & Flower is Atlanta’s Best Cosmetic Store, according to Best of Atlanta! Join our team and help us expand the world of natural beauty to Atlantans!
We believe that beauty should never come at the expense of health. Studies increasingly link chemicals in traditional cosmetics to serious health risks. Fig & Flower represents the most renowned natural beauty brands, whose products contain only the purest, non-toxic ingredients. Each item we carry is as safe and natural as it is effective and beautiful.
We empower our clients to embrace their own natural beauty. The mainstream beauty industry often leaves consumers feeling intimidated and inadequate. We are here to remind them that they are lovely, just as they are.
Makeup Artist & Retail Associate
Our Makeup Artists are our in store educators, helping clients feel empowered to make good choices about our products:
- Makeup Artists are first and foremost responsible for serving our customers in store, via phone, and through email.
- Welcome all customers and manage customer experience at an exceptional standard.
- Provide customers with in-depth knowledge of products, brand philosophy, ingredients, and recommended usage.
- Recommend wellness and beauty products (skincare, makeup - including color matching, wellness products, etc.).
- Genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living; excited to keep up with industry trends.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to meet and interact with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and a genuine desire to help our customers find products to meet their expectations.
- Proactive problem solver and highly organized.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- High energy, professional, and reliable.
- Must be a self-starter! This is a small team: we need someone who takes initiative and is proactive.
- Ability to handle high traffic times with grace and ease, attending to each customer’s needs, while utilizing low traffic times for administrative work.
- Strong background in cosmetics and makeup. Interest in and familiarity with natural products a plus!
- Ability to overhaul customer's makeup and skincare routine and recommend new products based on customer's skin tone and type.
- Ability to perform in-store makeup appointments and makeup lessons for customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the polished appearance of the store, including upkeep of inventory and testers.
- Responsible for shipping online orders, pulling inventory as orders are placed and packaging with attention to detail.
- Self educating on brands, products, and natural beauty industry.
Must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: Hourly (plus Commission & Gratuity on services)
Interested in joining our team? Email your resume, cover letter and 3 reference (at least 1 past employer) to firstname.lastname@example.org